Grilled Lime Chicken
Back to Recipes
Try out our easy and delicious grilled lime chicken recipe - It's a meal the whole family will enjoy!
- To make the fajita seasoning mix, combine all spices into a bowl and mix well together.
- Mix the Fajita seasoning and lime juice in a zip lock bag and add in chicken breasts.
- When sealing the bag try to get as much air out as possible, and marinate for a minimum or 30 minutes. **Note** the longer it marinates the more flavour it will have. If marinating over night add the optional 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Grill chicken breast over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes per side (or until the center reaches a temperature of 165°F).
- Let chicken site for 5 minutes and slice before serving.
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1-2 tbsp Fajita Seasoning (See Below)
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice (2-3 Limes)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional - if you like spice)